Brainstorm




   Click Picture to read more clearly!
Screenshot of website - Seven Basic Narritives

^^ Above are screen-captures of a website describing seven narratives.  I used this website and these seven bullet point narratives to give me ideas for my children's story. ^^

Below are my brainstorm/Idea's for the exam.

I started this project by brainstorming ideas I could do for my final piece. First I wrote down thesaurus definitions that connect with the four key points of the project theme.


I then wrote down an idea on three separate sheets. These being Death/Murder, Animals and Alien Encounter. I then wrote underneath the things I could make for my final piece. I then chose one of those idea's and collected things to do with that subject. I decided on making a children's book to do with animals. I made a list of artists and children's books to do with this theme.






No comments:

Post a Comment