Final Piece

Screenshots.

Here are some screenshot of my work in the exam whilst editing the images in Photoshop from my scanned drawings.


For the exam I had planned to make the whole of my children's book. However because of the time I decided that I might not have enough to finish completely, so I made the decision of making a good quality front/back covers as-well as a double page and end pages.

Above is my front/back cover of my children's book - The Human. I created this in my exam by using the hand-drawing images of all the characters I made in my dummy book. I edited the color in using photoshop and used a Font found on DaFont. I like the end result as I find the color to be bold and striking. In addition it is very child inviting and friendly. I included a blurb - telling the reader what the story is about. Aswell as a barcode and a Price.
Above is the end-pages I have created in my exam using the helmet screen-prints I made whilst in experimenting stages. I duplicated the image to make a pattern and flipped each page to make it different. I overlaid the pattens onto a solid color of blue.
Below are four double pages I created in the exam. These are samples of what the final children's book would look like when it is completely finished! Once this is done the pages will link together and the story will make sense.





Evaluation

Choose the brief!



Influenced by Andy Martin!




Choose a piece where you have experimented!

No comments:

Post a Comment